Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Week 89: The Heat is On!!!

Weekly Video Review:


Theme Song of the Week


Sunday, May 27, 2012 

Read Post: Food 4 Less, I Need to Rest


Monday, May 28, 2012

* Planning, blogging and ordered lab coats for my pilot.


Tuesday, May 29, 2012


* Spent most of the day developing my script for my upcoming pilot. 


Wednesday, May 30, 2012 


* On Monday I got a call about an opportunity for a E3 Scavenger Hunt. I needed an additional person and my roommate William confirmed he would do it. He later declined and I couldn't fine anyone to replace him. I also had to also decline. Its all good because I told them I was a serious a gamer and I'm really not. More important things were accomplished anyway. I'm glad I stayed home. 


Read Post: Mid Week Update: Talking Nothing Serious




Thursday, May 31, 2012 

Read Post: Thursday Audition Flaws

Read Post: Prop Shopping at Dapper Cadaver & KBBQ


Friday, June 1, 2012 

Video Here: 




Read Post: Speel It - Party For a Cause


Video Here: 



On the 204 towards my stop Vermont & Pico




















Video Here:



Saturday, June 2, 2012


Read Post: Hollywood Blvd Shopping and a Get Away Car


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar