Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Singer August Alsina says Trey Songs Attitude is Unbearable

New Orleans based singer August Alsina is speaking out saying he and Trey Songz no longer “f*cks” with each other due to Trey’s big ego and major attitude.
 
August Alsina and Trey Songz collaborated on the remix to Alsina’s I Luv This Sh*t, but it seems the two can't get along.
 
August recently did an interview with Rap-Up and had this to say about Trey:
August Alsina
“I don’t really f*ck with Trey right now. We don’t get along right now. We ain’t on the same page. He did some other sh*t and we just don’t rock.”
Now…there are unconfirmed rumors going around that Trey got upset when he found out he was hitting the stage BEFORE August at a show. August said in the same interview that he didn’t hit the stage with Trey because he wasn’t going to do a show with someone he had a problem with.
 
“We were supposed to have a show together and it just went left ’cause I can’t deal with ni**as’ egos and attitudes ’cause I’m just a real ni**a comin’ through and I’m rockin’.”
He continued, “Once ni**as go to talkin’ a certain type of way, that shit ain’t gon’ fly with me and that’s all that was and I just had to not do the show ’cause I can’t stand on side of a ni**a if I really got something that I feel in my heart. It just ain’t gon’ work, so I just had to dip and we didn’t do it, but it is what it is.”
This Is Not The First Time we heard that Trey is arrogant. I just hope he keeps in mind that people make the world go around. Don't forget about the people who support you. Trey..

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar