Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

90's Nirvana: A Burgundy, Grunge Makeup Tutorial



Hi everyone! Today I'm super excited to be launching a new bi-weekly series here on of life and style with my gorgeous and talented makeup loving friend Sarah! You might remember her from her last makeup tutorial and KC Fashion Week last spring? She's going to be doing videos and posts sharing her thoughts on all things beauty. I'm super excited to be launching this series and hope you guys enjoy it! I know she's also excited and has worked really hard on this video. If you liked it and want to see more beauty content or have any video requests leave a comment down below or give Sarah some love on Instagram

Okay enough of me and let's get on to the video!




Hey guys, I'm back! Hopefully you remember me from a few weeks ago when I shared a holiday makeup tutorial with ya'll! If not, then it's nice to meet you! My name is Sarah Presley, I'm a friend of Sam's, lover of makeup (obvi), KC native, yada yada yada... 

Today I am sharing a tutorial for this dark, burgundy, and a little bit grungy makeup look. For me, this makeup was all about experimenting with products I normally wouldn't wear and seeing what direction this makeup went. I wouldn't normally reach for a lipstick this shade, but it was fun going out of my comfort zone and I ended up loving how it looked! I know this look may not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed filming it and I hope you enjoy it the same!



My last tutorial was a hit, and Sam and I had so much fun collaborating on it, so we've decided to make this a regular thing! Every other Thursday, starting today, look forward to a new post by me featuring all things makeup and beauty. I love creating these makeup looks so much and cannot wait to keep sharing them!


If you liked this tutorial, I would appreciate the love on Instagram here!

If you have any requests or things you'd like to see in my next post, leave them in the comments below!
Mark your calendar for my next post on February 4th!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar