Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogging Bloopers Pt. 2

Hello friends, it is that time again where I embarrass myself on the internet. The time I share photos of the good, the bad, and definitely the ugly. Yep, I'm coming back at ya with my blogging bloopers! Sit back, relax, and enjoy laughing at my various facial expressions.

"Dooooooooop" 

These little fellas were stealing my spot light!

I don't even know what to say for this one...

It was early in the morning so I had to stretch out the smiling muscles. 


Probably dancing awkwardly to the music in my head...

But first, let me take a selfie. Or thirty.

 Smiling is for squares.

You know a shoot is done when you make this face.



 Well I hope all of you enjoyed looking at my various facial expressions. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and be sure to come back Monday for a new post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar