Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

And the race is on.....



It's no secret that ELLE and Vogue are in direct competition with each other. Being two of the biggest style bibles around. But this is a weird competition, the fight for the most uninspired celebrity cover for March. Vogue are slightly ahead in the running with Kate Winslet as their March cover (really? Is she even doing much these days?) and ELLE are just behind with Gwen Stefani as theirs. Both are kind of a really? are we going there now? cover.
No doubt like the Conde Nast ho-bag I am I will be buying the Vogue issue. The quality of UK Vogue I felt had dipped for a few months with their Xmas issue being the most boring magazine I have bought in a while. But they seemed back on top with their Feb issue. Including the great article on female waxing. (no really it was good) When Vogue pick a strange issue to talk about, its normally covered well (see their 2010 article on poo- no really)
Time will tell if their quality remains the same. But I will be buying both as I recently came to love ELLE.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar