Yesterday got crazy. I got crazy - crazy mad.
I stepped on the scale and GAINED??? Through this whole adventure I've either maintained or lost. I kicked the scale under the table, bouncing it off the back wall and said, "To hell with YOU Bob!!"
My cat turned to look at me with a look so wilting that I realized I'd caused great affront.
"No, no, no, not you Bob. The OTHER Bob."
I'm not sure he was appeased, but as I am alive this morning to tell the tale I think I've been forgiven. He is a cat and so you never know.
When I had fruit for breakfast and lunch. I lost an unheard of amount of weight for me. Five pounds in one week.
When I cut the fruit to just morning, I still lost three pounds - I was not complaining. Let's face it, I go on a healthy eating kick and lose ten pounds in three months. I was not arguing.
When I started the week with no fruit - nada. I maintained and then I GAINED.
Now in Bob's defense. I am not eating week three meals. I just can't. I realized that my mileage would vary but I expected at least something. I was still eating the plan - no fruit. I was still exercising. I was NOT pleased.
That's when I rebelled. Not to worry. I will still see it out until tomorrow. Not going to throw away three weeks because of a 'little' hiccup. I committed to this thing I will see it through. But I will see it through with FRUIT!
My computer and blogger are at war. I will try and post tomorrow, but my wrap up will probably come on Monday.
Thanks to all who have hung in there with me.
Truth to tell, I'm not sure I could have done it if I was not reporting to you.

0 Yorumlar