Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White For All Seasons




A little willow and weeds, and other natural elements added to your
white collections of linens and china, warm white up for the cozy season!



 Fall is fabulous outdoors in my neck of the woods, and it's a great time to get out and gather up a few leafy things for decoration. Definitely on my long "to do" list.



I've set up plenty of jugs and bowls just waiting for more leaves, twigs, and acorns to tuck in here and there from walks in the fields! I hope you're enjoying some fall outings too!











































Thanks for stopping by! Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline

I'm hooking up with  A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Faded Charm  for White Wednesday!
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Color Outside the Lines for Vignette Friday
My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar