Well cleaning and packing has come to a stand still here as the garbage can is full and we have to wait for trash pickup tomorrow. So today I will tackle what I can in the shop. Hubs and I will take at least one load to storage today sometime. I just found out that Hubs agreed to go pick up his parents and bring them here for Thanksgiving. Now I had suggested this, but he never told me it was agreed upon. This will mean two trips 6 hours each way so over 24 hours of car driving, fun.I really can't complain too much as I think the year before we moved mom in here I made 17 trips to Missoula which were 8 hour round trips. Mom lived here for three years and she despised Hubs. He was always so patient with her.I do love my in laws but I have so much I need to get done in the next three weeks and they will add work and stress. I need to quit complaining and suck it up. Hubs dad is pretty far gone with dementia but his mom is sharp as a tack and is so excited to come. I need to get excited. I will work on that.
I am kind of happy today to just spend time sewing and trying to get caught up, not that it will happen, but just that I am trying. I just got a call that they are coming to pick up the dryer. Yippee! One less thing to worry about. I will continue to dry things on the line for now, and go to Lil sis's. So far it has worked fine.
So for today:
1.
2.
3.
4.
6. shorten a pair of pants
7.
8. shorten coat sleeves on a mans dress jacket
9. shorten a woman's vest
10. line sleeves on a womans dress
11
12.
13. 6 pairs of pants, shorten or let out waist
14. clean up laundry room
15.
16. go to storage unit
17.
18.
So let's see what I can get done today.
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.
Kim

0 Yorumlar