Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Week, New Month, New Post

Wow August. How time flies when you're not having fun lol. 

I have decided this is the month to do some major book decluttering. Yikes. This will be difficult for me.  I love books. They are my escape and some are a little like old friends bringing comfort and joy when times are tough. I am planning on purging some I even wanted to keep to read. I will be telling myself that I can borrow or acquire them again. Hopefully they will be going to a happy home where someone else can enjoy them.

Hopefully throughout the month I'll have piles to show you. If anybody else is decluttering let me know and I'll check out your link and hopefully get some motivation!

Picture today - these mugs make me happy. I smile every time I look at them.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar