Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm still having a break - read on...

I have put this blog back up, because I found that I was not being told about certain other bloggers' new posts, and although I don't particularly want to write much myself for a while, I do want to carry on reading yours.

I wanted to put all of my old posts back into 'Drafts', but it seems that unless I do each one individually (over 2000 of them), they will have to stay as they are. You cannot - it seems - 'select all' to put them in a cupboard without destroying them completely, and it would be a crime against the literary world to do this... A bit like Wordsworth's sister, but on a slightly smaller scale.

I couldn't bear to miss the moving of the Hattats into a little hovel in Norwich, because it is shaping up to be as entertaining as Sue Townsend's 'The Queen and I'!

Can't wait until they have to deal with British tradesmen again!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar