The sun is going down.
Soon it will be time to call it a day
and go home.
We have been playing at Nana's house
for the afternoon.
Mama has picked the two
older girls up from school and she is on
her way to pick up SweetCheeks.
SweetCheeks decides that..
NOW- She decided that
NOWWWW
it would be a
very good idea
to show her Mama
how good she can use a hula hoop.
But first she must learn
How it works!
Nana-Lookit me...
I dunno iff I ahm doin' this rwight.
Am I? Duz it go lhike dis?
Yep! Just put it around your waist and give ita spin...and then wiggle your butt
and try to keep the hula hoop
around your waist.
OK...
I gonna twry it nhow.
Issss not wurking right, Nana!
What's that, SweetCheeks..
Whut's whut?
What's that around your neck?
That's my magick whishser.
I mhake a whish and it can
chome true!
We try the hula hooping again...
We try the hula hooping again...and again...
and again..
and
again!
HO! NANA...dis thing is nhot
wurking eiffer.
Isss not wurking at all!
I gonna twry it whunce morah!
Ohhh...Naneee...Dis is jus not whurking at all..
Isss making me mad!
Is that your mad face?
Pffffttt...I not eben gonna talk to yoah
no morah about it cuz I isss soooo mad!
There goes the doorbell, SweetCheeks..
There goes the doorbell, SweetCheeks..Run..
Run and open the door.
Maybe your sister will help you
figure out how to use the hula hoop.
Nana...
Yes, sweetie?
I doan think hers knows how to use itt efffer.
See?
Nana? I doan wanna play with dis thing anyway!
Nana? I doan wanna play with dis thing anyway!Okay? I think itt isss bwroken or sumthin.. Okay?
Okay by me, SweetCheeks...
Okay by me!
ps...Did you notice she had her clothes on this time?>)

0 Yorumlar