Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bronchitis Sucks

After a LONG week in Idaho I am back home and suffering from bronchitis. We worked 13 hour days and it kinda bit me in the butt. I should note that it was a productive, good week, so as to not make it sound too awful. I am glad I made the trip, just a bit downtrodden about the end result. My family thinks I was more susceptible to illness from making so many trips the last three weeks and from working out so hard at the end of the contest, so it is probably a bit my fault.

I really appreciate all your great comments while I was gone. I promise to respond to them tomorrow! I also want to thank my husband for his help while I was gone. Thank you, Dear!

It was a strange week in that I didn't listen to any of my "metal" this week. There was either no music playing or there was country music, so I was really going through withdrawals. I have been listening to my tunes since the minute I have gotten home. I had my iPod with me, but there wasn't much opportunity to listen to it. When we rode down to Jerome, it was three of us and we discussed business. Then we worked 13 hour days and then I got sick. It all added up to no music and not much television.

At any rate, I am sick as a dog and I am now going to go collapse on my couch. Thank God for the wonderful doctor who prescribed me several excellent drugs! I feel better today then I did yesterday and for that I am very thankful. Sleeping in my own bed tonight should be the icing on the cake.

Have a great night! I am very happy to be back and I missed you all!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar