Apart from a visit to my parents on Wednesday and an afternoon with eldest DS, I have spent ALL week painting everything white. I have used a whole 1 litre tin of undercoat just to eliminate the orange wood!!!
Painting stairs is tricky as you have to make sure you can still get up and down them!! 😄
I'm hoping today is the final painting day. I just need to do a last coat of Satinwood. I ache all over and the smell is giving me headaches. Low odour paint my arse!!
My new carpet is getting fitted on Monday. I need to get finished today so I can lift the old one tomorrow. OH and The Teenogre will help me move the furniture so the carpet fitter has an empty room.
Next week I am planning to do some nice crafty things and get into the garden (weather permitting).
Nearly there!!


0 Yorumlar