Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Mother's Day Brunch

Hello everyone.  With Mother's Day right around the corner, I wanted to share a little inspiration for celebrating the most important women in your life.  And what better way to celebrate this special day than by hosting a Mother's Day Brunch.  


Don't be afraid!!  Remember that entertaining does not always mean that you have to spend hours on planning and prepping.  Keep things simple.  Take the stress out of it and you will realize how much fun entertaining can be.  So don't worry about the rules... Mix it up a bit.  Use your pretty china with paper products.  Today, retailers such as Simply Baked offer a wide variety of stylish patterns and fun colors that will add a touch of whimsy and modern elegance to your event.


Today, I am excited to be collaborating with my friends at Simply Baked to bring you this lovely Mother's Day Brunch I styled using an assortment of serveware and bakeware provided by Simply Baked. 


Because our garden is just heavenly this time of the year, I decided to set my brunch table outdoors. Not only because it keeps entertaining relaxed and easy, it is also the perfect backdrop... The spring flowers offered the loveliest scents and colors for this sweet celebration.


I kept the menu pretty simple.  An assortment of cheeses, salad, vegetables, and sweets.  I used the Large Paper Baking Cups to serve my salads.  And don't let these pretty cups fool you, they are very sturdy for serving food.  I would also use these to serve ice cream, dips, cupcakes or anything else that you wish.


The Small Paper Baking Cups were used to serve the vegetables (crudités).   Don't you just love these adorable patterns?  And did I mention that they are environmentally friendly and disposal!!  So need to worry about clean up friends.... 



For hors d'oeuvre, I used their large Appetizer Plates to serve a Caprese Salad topped with balsamic vinagrette and cooked shrimp over cucumber.  Light and easy dishes full of flavor and color.  Again, easy is the keyword here...











Their three tier stand in gold was used to serve an assortment of sweets such as orange scones and mini cupcakes.  I  love this cake stand.  It is very versatile and looks so chic.  I know I will get many uses out of it.



I added a few vintage style glass pieces for texture and to serve the salad dressings.  It is about creating a perfect balance between the old and the new.   



And don't forget the flowers.  After all, it is mother's day and she deserves the finest...







Of course, only the finest vintage china is used for Mom.  Vintage Martha Stewart dinner plate with a Limoge hand painted salad plate with pretty florals is used for her place setting.  This is truly magical!!!  






Be sure to select the prettiest china you can find.  We want to make Mom feel like the queen that she is.  Of course it may be impossible to repay our mothers for their selflessness and unconditional love, but we can sure try to make their day extra special.

I hope I provided you with a few ideas for no stress, no mess, just fun and delicious foods to celebrate mom with this simple and charming brunch that will love.

Thank you for visiting.  May you all have a wonderful week.



Janet



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar