Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2019 Creatin' Contest

I've been stalking Miniatures.com for sales and new stuff. Mostly because I have a request for another Christmas 'lantern' and I want to work on it, which requires supplies.

And while I was looking around I came across this: Serendipity Shed



It's described as 'Charmingly compact but packed with charm, the Serendipity Shed offers just enough space for creativity without cramping your creative space.'



I like the double doors, though I'm not as thrilled with the slanted roof.  And the windows are cute.

The footprint is small, it measures at: '13 1/16"W x 10 7/8"H x 9 1/4"D (plus optional 1 1/2"D front step)'.  Which is nice considering how big I ended up making 2018's kit. 

Fran turned it into a shed, which is very pretty.


I like the contrast of the wood and white.

When I look at it I'm reminded of old storefronts.  If I do the kit maybe I'll make it two stories, or three could be fun, depending on the ceiling height.  Like an old brownstone/shop with living quarters above it.  But I don't want it much bigger than the original footprint.

Have to think about it some more.  I'll probably end up buying the kit, just for fun, even if I don't do the contest.  And Miniatures.com just sent a 15% off coupon to my email. 

It's like they Know!

Hope everyone has fun with this kit.  I can tell it's one of those that everyone will come up with something wildly different.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar