Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa released a video taken with fellow gagwoman Kim Mi-Ryeo.

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa released a video taken with fellow gagwoman Kim Mi-Ryeo.Sim Jin-hwa wrote on his personal Instagram on December 15, #팟캐스트 #연애t #Sim, but #Kim Jin-hwa #Kim Mi-Ryeo today, Brother Kimgura for a while! He/she is starring.  Its my four-year-old healing time and a place to connect with you wholeheartedly.  Come play.  I share my worries, worries, sorrows, and joys.In the video released, Sim Jin-hwa looks up with Kim Mi-Ryeo.  A particularly bright and pleasant two-person appearance exhales good energy.Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa married gagman Kim Won-hyo in 2011.  Kim Mi-Ryeo married actor Sung Yoon Chung in 2013 and has one son and one daughter

Sim Jin-hwa wrote on his personal Instagram on December 15, "#팟캐스트 #연애 not married #Sim Jin-hwa #Kim Mi-Ryeo today KimGura brother for a while! He/she is starring. It's my four-year-old healing time and a place to connect with you wholeheartedly. Come play. I share my worms, worms, sorrows, and joys."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar