Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favorite Movies of All Time


I have been sick for the past few days which is a total drag. It got so bad yesterday that I didn't go into work and couldn't do anything that required much brain power or energy. I slept most of the day, but when I was awake, I had a movie playing. I started to think about some of my favorites... most of them are 'old' but I thought I would share in hopes that you would recommend your favorite movies! I keep a board on Pinterest of my favorites, too! 

Father of the Bride
When Harry Met Sally 
What Women Want
Home Alone 
Pretty In Pink
16 Candles
About Time
Great Gatsby (2013)
Eloise 
Risky Business
American Psycho
St. Elmo's Fire
The Dark Knight Rises
The Thomas Crown Affair 
About Last Night 
Parent Trap (on Netflix!!)
Harry Potter Series
The Blind Side 

So what are your favorites?! I also just finished Southern Charm by Tinsley Mortimer-- it was such a quick and easy read but so cute! I definitely recommend! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar