Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Smitten Polish - Mint Chip, swatch

Can I ever get enough of minty shades on my nails? The answer is no. And let's call it mint green and I'll qualify for Vacker&Underbar's Green Wednesday!

As you might have noticed it's Smitten Polish week here and today I'm showing Mint Chip which is a minty and milky polish with dark brown colored matte hexagon glitter. They're almost lookin black but if you look close they're indeed brown. This polish also got round shiny small red glitter in it too.

On the nails it looks a bit like a jelly sandwich and that's something I really like with the crellys with glitter. The red glitter some time sparks and some time not creating a cool effect.

I needed three thin coats for this and I needed top coat to even out the surface of the polish since the formula was a bit uneven. But I always apply top coat so that wasn't a problem. Maybe two thicker coats
could do the trick too.
Above you'll see the red glitter sparkles most clear.
This polish is inspired by mint chip ice cream and I really think it lives up to its inspiration, I actually went and bought mint ice cream with chocolate ripple the same day I wore this! Jummy nails and jummy ice cream. I love this polish! :D

And as usual, maybe Sminkan has a Smitten Polish down her sleeve today too? If not I'd go and check out the label Smitten Polish of all the Smitten Polishes she's shown previously. :)

What did you think about this polish? :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar