Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cat's Eyes


When I was in Algeciras we had to go to Jerez one of the days of my stay there to see the doctor who will do the surgery me. On the way home, we stopped at the beautiful Monastery of La Cartuja and took some photos despite the stifling hot it was that day.

Cuando estuve en Algeciras tuve que ir a Jerez uno de los días de mi estancia allí para ver al doctor que va a operarme. Durante el camino de regreso a casa, paramos en el precioso Monasterio de La Cartuja e hicimos algunas fotos a pesar de la asfixiante calor que hacía aquel día.  






 Crop top - H&M
Long skirt - Cache Cache
Sneakers - Coolway
Bag - Morgan de Toi
Necklace - Madame Chocolat
Sunglasses - ASOS
 




The doctor's visit was very productive, but unfortunately I haven't had much good luck with the screening tests before surgery.

As you all know, I was about to perform a breast reduction soon, but it seems that I have a little problem with platelets ...I have very few of them! Therefore, I can't undergo surgery until I'm recovered to 100% ... Hopefully very soon!


La visita al médico fue muy productiva, pero desgraciadamente no he tenido tanta buena suerte al realizarme el preoperatorio.

Como todos sabéis, me disponía a realizar una reducción de pecho en breve, pero parece ser que tengo un pequeño problema con las plaquetas... ¡tengo muy poquitas! Por tanto, no puedo someterme a este tipo de cirugía hasta que no esté recuperada al 100%... ¡espero que sea dentro de muy poco!






 Mom <3 <3 <3



The truth is that, after this news, I was a bit sad about the whole thing. I longed to have surgery in a few days, and I'll have to wait a little more (well, and we must know what's happening to my platelets, since all other indicators are perfect!). However, I hope to have yet a few days of holiday ...I need to rest, I haven't had any holidays since April!

La verdad es que, tras esta noticia, he estado un poco triste con todo este asunto. Ansiaba poder operarme en unos días, y voy a tener que esperar un poco más (además, no sabemos qué le pasa a mis plaquetas, ya que de todos los demás indicadores estoy perfecta!). No obstante, espero tener a pesar de todo unos días de vacaciones... ¡necesito descansar, no he tenido vacaciones desde Abril!



However, September has finally arrived ... slowly, the cool weather is coming and that puts me in a better mood ;)!

De todas formas, por fin ha llegado Septiembre... poco a poco el tiempo va refrescando, éso me pone de mejor humor ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar