Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aaron & Sam Taylor Johnson at the ‘Ultron’ premiere: adorable or meh?

wenn22386505


Part III of the LA premiere of The Avengers: Age of Ultron. I’m running out of things to say about this premiere, people! I miss Tom Hiddleston. I wish Hiddles had come out just for the premiere. He wouldn’t have had to do press, I just wanted to see him bro-out with Chris Hemsworth and the gang. Anyway, here we’ve got Aaron Taylor Johnson and his wife Sam Taylor Johnson. Aaron is one of the new Avengers, Quicksilver. Quicksilver has a weird accent and a bad wig, but I’m sure it will be fine. Sam looks pretty in pink, doesn’t she? I sort of like that they come out for each other’s premieres. Weirdly, they have one of the strongest marriages in celebrity-ville.


wenn22386341


Julie Delpy is playing some mystery character. I like that she basically just threw on a chic sack dress over a pair of pants. I wish Angelina Jolie would try this kind of sack-chic.


FFN_KM_Avengers_Prem_041315_51710169


Anthony Mackie is so hot. Just don’t pay attention to the sexist stuff that comes out of his mouth. He’s really hot.


FFN_RIJ_AVENGERS_SET1_041315_51709926


FFN_KM_Avengers_Prem_041315_51710209


Paul Bettany is getting some actual screen time in Ultron as The Vision. All the nerds are so happy! Paul looks nice here and I think he loves being a part of this franchise.


FFN_KM_Avengers_Prem_041315_51710212


wenn22385642


And finally, Chadwick Boseman. I love Chadwick and I think he’s an incredible actor. He’s getting his own Marvel Black Panther movie! Yay.


wenn22386734


Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and WENN.


Aaron & Sam Taylor Johnson at the ‘Ultron’ premiere: adorable or meh?


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Aaron & Sam Taylor Johnson at the ‘Ultron’ premiere: adorable or meh?


#Hollywood

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar