Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Walking Into An Exciting Week!





I love this picture!  Simply because the women, cars, and umbrellas and purse all compliment each other with black, white, and a pop of red!  Don't laugh...this is what I do!  Part of teaching journalism and high school publications is to teach graphics.  I took these pictures recently in The Woodlands, TX.



The week ahead is going to be hectic, but fun!  I will be on another local television show, WOAI Morning News, for the GOODWILL WORK IT FASHION SHOW! which will be Saturday.  I have to get up at 3:45 and look good to be on the air at 5:00!  That's AM!



Plus summer school comes to an end!  The week will start with FASHION FLASH on Monday!  Always good reading from beauty, health, and fashion bloggers for us ladies of a certain age.!



FINALLY, I am so proud of my family.  My husband, daughter and son-in-law all finished their respective events in the ANCHORAGE, ALASKA MARATHON AND HALF MARATHON yesterday!  I am cheering them from afar.  My daughter, now pregnant with grandchild #2, pushed a stroller in the four mile.










What does your week look like?





AND, Be Sure to





ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY!!













Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar