Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Midnight" Exo Sehun, "The Pirate Movie 2" to debut on Screencast "with great seniors"

Midnight group Exo Chanyeol and Sehun scrambled for duetOn SBS Access Showbiz Tonight broadcasted on the 22nd, Sehun and Chanyeol expressed their feelings of acting as their first full-length album 1 billion views.Chanyeol said, I wanted to meet my fans with a concert. I was able to experience the actual performance hall with AR (Augmented Reality).In the meantime, Chanyeol and Sehun also cited beer as a secret to enjoying on-tack performances.Sehun, who made his full-fledged debut on Screencast with the film The Pirate Movie: The Goblin Flag, also led to applause.I am with great seniors. I am with Han Hyo-joo, Kwon Sang-woo, Kang Hee, Lee Kwang-soo and Kim Sung-oh.I was in charge of the role of a bow shooter. Chanyeol, who watched this, also tried to shoot a bow, but he said, I will not do it.

'Midnight' group Exo Chanyeol and Sehun scrambled for duet

On SBS 'Access Showbiz Tonight' broadcasted on the 22nd, Sehun and Chanyeol expressed their feelings of acting as their first full-length album '1 billion views'.

Chanyeol said, "I wanted to meet my fans with a concert. I was able to experience the actual performance hall with AR (Augmented Reality). In the meantime, Chanyeol and Sehun also cited 'beer' as a secret to enjoying on-tack performances.

Sehun, who made his full-fledged debut on Screencast with the film 'The Pirate Movie: The Goblin Flag', also led to applause. "I am with great seniors. I am with Han Hyo-joo, Kwon Sang-woo, Kang Hee, Lee Kwang-soo and Kim Sung-oh. I was in charge of the role of a bow shooter. "

Chanyeol, who watched this, also tried to shoot a bow, but he said, "I will not do it."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar