Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lilac Skittlette

Hi guys ! Hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend and had tons of chocolate eggs and bunnies. :)  My week has been super busy ... And getting a new carpet in Alex's room today so looking forward to see the end results. 

Today I'm sharing the gorgeous mani I did when my Aunt graduated and received her Bachelor of Education with Honours earlier this month. I did post a little sneak peek on the day HERE on Instagram too. 

I really loved the stamping so much, I might do a full stamping mani in the future. But onto the nails - 

For the mani I used :
Pinky - China Glaze Glistening Snow
Ring - Tip Top Black Forest stamped with China Glaze Adore (And my MoYou plate)
Middle, Pointer and thumb - Avon Nail Wear Pro Loving Lavender

I loved that this mani was girly and classy at the same time . 

How has your week been so far ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar