Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogger Bloopers



While most people think bloggers are perfect humans who always have their life together and never take a bad picture that couldn't be further from the truth. My life is almost always not together and I take so many bad photos before I get a good one. (Bless my very patient brother who takes my photos!) So today I thought I'd share some gems that didn't quite make the cut into the posts. I hope it makes you laugh or puts a smile on your face! :)



Wait WHAT NOW?!?!?!




Ugh I can't even 




One sec I gotta smoosh my lipstick! 




No words for this one......




And FREEZE

No outfit post

Uhm like DUH




Wait no this way!

No outfit post



So there you have it.... the less than glamouros and very embarrassing side of fashion blogging. I'd say like the majority of the photos I take usually end up something like this and only a small minority end up being usable and me not embarrassing myself and looking like a normal person. Haha! 

I hope you guys enjoyed these gems and if you want to see more bloopers you can click here




post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar