Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bobbi Brown has a foundation with fungus in it

Interesting, I never realised that fungus could be so good for your skin!

This is the Bobbi  Brown Intensive Skin Serum foundation. It's kinda like a serum foundation in the way that a BB cream is a moisturiser foundation. If that makes sense!

It does have more coverage then a BB which would suit me perfectly! The interesting thing is that it contains cordyceps which is a fungus that is parasititic on insects yet, super healthy for humans. You can do all sorts with it. But it does improve the collagen in skin. Which makes it really great for skincare. Also, by increasing the turn over of cell production - it improves the barrier of the skin.

I'm looking forward to this. I love my BB cream from Bobbi but, there are times where I wish it covered a bit more then it does. I will be investing in this....

(I also nearly typed infesting in this rather then investing.....which would have been a bad pun!)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar