Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Via Del Corso in Foligno

 I love the window displays in Foligno.

I find myself looking at things I would never normally wear and thinking, could I? I mean this morning I found a skirt (above) with cockerels on it and I thought, oh yes. Once I walked away, I had a bit of a think to myself and realised, no.

I will say this, although the fashion in Foligno is gorgeous and the people were are incredibly stylish, the clothes are expensive. I love how the women dress here. I have noticed that even their downtime clothing and simple stuff is really stylish, perfect with not a hair out of place.
 So I found Via Del Corso to be my favourite of all the shops here. It's a small boutique shop that stock the cockerel skirt and also the below skirt in orange. I often find myself staring in their window. Although, I took a photo of the prices just to confirm how expensive it can be to buy!

Today has been the first day that I have felt confident enough to walk into the shop to have a look around. However, the shop was closed! hahaha! It is taking me a while to get the courage to walk into places as I am terrified that I will have to speak Italian or someone will not like me looking around. I also take photos on the sly as well! Which is often not allowed.



 I did notice that the store was having a pre black Friday sale though. Which I think amounted to 30% off the clothes. I did notice they were closed this morning so maybe they got completely annihilated last night by crazed bargain shoppers???
I will try again. I promise! This time I will go back with a camera and see if I can photograph some of the lovely stuff in the store.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar