Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MONEY FOR MAGAZINES AND SHIT FOR FREE

So its that time of the year again when magazines desperately try to lure in new readers with the age old tradition of the freebie. Today I bought Glamour magazine as I was bored and nowhere had ELLE on the stands yet and I received one of the four hair products stuck on the front of the thing.
I then noticed that if I had bought Cosmo or Maire Claire then I would also have gotten something for nothing and a magazine for nowat....So it's been a while since we did a round of the products on offer but here you go.......

COSMOPOLITAN
Buy Cosmo this month and you can get a free Clinique gift. Not only that but you'll also find out how to correctly pleasure your man and loose weight - I presume.

MARIE CLAIRE
Once again MC are offering a deal with Neals Yard where you can get the Rose moisturiser along with Christina Ricci on the cover.

GLAMOUR
Percy and Reed London haircare. Choose from a selection of Hair Masks, Shampoos, Conditioners and....finishing polish....whatever that is....I chose the hair mask since my hair is in DIRE condition right now..... The whole set together is worth £43 apparently.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar