Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blue Shirt!

Hello Sweeties,

 Can't believe tomorrow is finally Halloween and November is just around the corner.




 Next week is a reading week for my University which means that we actually get a week off to study and it is also a sort of employability week as there are people coming to talk to us about employment and everything.This is really helpful as I have some hand ins for the next couple of months.















 It's freezing in UK right now! Hopefully the weather will get a little better in the next days. The good thing is that it is not raining non-stop anymore! I love these heels, I bought them 2 years ago and they are probably the most comfortable heels I own.


I am wearing:
Blouse - NewYorker
Jeans - NewYorker
Handbag - Primark
Heels - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Primark
Ring - Primark


Wishing you all an amazing Halloween! Hope you are having a warmer
weather than me:)

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie




Follow on Bloglovin

   





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar